Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Leaving Las Vegas



Las Vegas will soon be a terrific memory.

Here's a picture after lunch at Noodles in the Bellagio, yesterday


Never have I been in the company of such handsome, charming, smart and funny guys. It was terrific to meet my blog friends from Slope of Hope. It felt like old friends getting together. I can think of few things in my life where I've been as much anticipatory of "something" and to have that "something" exceed my expectations. This 'something' was a special one indeed as my expectations were exceeded in every way.

I've been informed by my daughter that Macy, our American Bulldog mix, has not moved from the couch and is fixated on the driveway awaiting our return. The departure monitor warns of possible weather delays to Chicago. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, as I'm looking forward to getting home.