There is much to like about this name both fundamentally and technically (but see longer term chart below).
- Beautiful inverse head and shoulders pattern
- clean breakout at neckline on good 2.33 x relative volume
- clearing of volume@price overhang bars
- caution warranted to wait for a pull back on the overextended price
- They have a quarterly cash dividend of .1175 up from .1075 (though I don't screen for that)
- Recently beat on earnings
- Great balance sheet (cash, good current ratio, no l-t debt)
Lots of happy holders in this name! However, the chart is approaching all time highs; accordingly it would be wise to look at valuations in addition to earnings growth as part of your due diligence to see if it fits with your investment theme.
Position: Watch list!