Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday P.M.

I'm back from a nice visit with an old friend who lives in Maryland. I combined a dog run from Richmond to Springfield. My friend lives in Rockville, so it was just a short drive from there.

We had a large group of dogs. The volunteer who coordinates this effort every single week shared the following video. It is of a dog, now grown, who was adopted out as a pup from the Kinston SPCA--the originating facility for my dog run. It's a reminder of how a loving home can offer an animal the opportunity to be a valued member.

Click here.

My friend, Carol, and I had a very long walk and managed to meet some really cool dogs. One woman had a large male American Bulldog on one hand and a diminutive and extraordinarily cute female French Bulldog. She was barking almost ferociously, but she was a total love bug. Here barking was 'talking'. The AB was a a very affectionate and extraordinarily handsome (and big) fellow who was eager to meet new friends.

It was nice to get away, but I'm very slammed. I've another busy week. This weekend was a nice recipe respite (gosh, it is terrible to get old!).

A reader asks about WH


I'm still holding. This chart is broken....and if it cannot hold above the green line, then another cliff dive is possible.

1 comment:

baronadv said...

realmoney blogs are down. received word from rev that "they are working on it". you'll have to translate this for the asian blogger above.