Thursday, February 08, 2007

Electronic Equipment and Instruments

I've created a new watch listed called Electronic Equipment and Instruments. I like to have my own list of "stuff" to watch rather than relying on stocks that are touted in the mainstream media. I've always made my best investments when I've understood the company (10K's, conference calls) and I've watched it for some time prior to making an investment. Being a more patient investor is my mantra this year. And with cash earning 5%, its not a bad dividend to get every month.

I thought I'd share this watch list with you. I'm not a clever enough girl to know how to upload anything sophisticated, so I'm breaking this watch list up into 2 parts--today's period to date winners and losers, as that is what fits in the window that I'm taking a picture of. This watch list has a purchase date of 02.07.07. So, I'll be nosing around and learning about a few of these companies over the coming weeks.

Here are the winners (click to enlarge):
. . . and the losers (CTE)

No comments: