Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Musings

I've been at this blog since October 1. I do NO self-advertisemen of my blog. There are a few "blogger" land places that I comment (Random Roger, Tim Knight) and a just a couple of other places very sporadically where one could click on my name (like Z-stock did from Tim's) which would be a portal to here. I've been largely publicity adverse (1) because I wanted to see how this blog developed over time and (2) because I'm naturally that way. Accordingly, I've not entered my URL at Bill Cara's or Barry's--both of which places I post.

But as Russell notes, I have clever ways of attracting folks...there are millions of people daily doing a search of Montaigne and Santayana. Yep, they'll find me here. But remember that phrase "sex with strangers" in my last post? Yes, that will get the search engine humming and multi-millions will find there way here. Do not let yourselves get propositioned in the comments section!

I do appreciate your visiting and reading and the encouragement offered along the way. This will be my 188th post, but that includes my photo contributions. Writing this modest blog has been and continues to be a very enjoyable experience--not just the act, but the interaction, and I thank you for interactin.

No comments: