Tuesday, October 09, 2007

For the Record Books

Well the Fed minutes certainly did provoke some bullish activity! This type of activity is precisely what I find perplexing. That the economy is slowing and the credit markets were constipated to the point to demand this type of Fed action--with unanimity among members--is greeted with such glee, just makes me scratch my head.

Yes, I know the "don't fight the Fed", argument, but geez.

I do note that my SDA recommendation was up 6.54% today. But, I was waiting for a more attractive entry point, and it may have just gotten away without my being on board. My Eldorado Gold, which I do own, and pulled the trigger on when it was in the dumpster was up nicely today on another updgrade.

I spent some time over the weekend looking at Life Sciences stocks, but I've not put together any coherent thoughts on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in the world makes you think the economy is slowing?