Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Portfolio Challenge is still a ????

I wanted to see how I finished in the last round of the CNBC portfolio. Now, I didn't expect to win anything, but I was just curious which strata I ended up in. Here's the message:

The CNBC Million Dollar Portfolio Challenge ended May 25th. CNBC has been contacted by several contestants alleging unusual trading in violation of contest rules among some of the 20 finalists. Once these questions were raised, CNBC immediately launched a thorough investigation to determine who may have violated the rules.
As the rules state, CNBC has until July 8, 2007 to declare a winner. Although CNBC hopes to announce a winner before that date, it is more important to ensure the individual awarded the Grand Prize is in compliance with the rules.

Thank you again to everyone who participated in the CNBC Million Dollar Portfolio Challenge. We will email everyone when final results are available.

No comments: