Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Article by Henry C. K. Liu

I regret that I've not read this article yet, but it is about real interest rates. There are two parts; I've linked the first part only. As you know, interest rates have been foremost on the minds of investors--eliciting a negative reaction yesterday and a positive reaction today.

I'm not sure if I'll get a post out of it or not. Today, I'm just starting to feel like myself, so I'll have a little brain horsepower if there is something there that inspires me to tackle it.

2 comments:

russell1200 said...

"I'm just starting to feel like myself"

I'll bet that poor snake is saying the same thing.

Leisa♠ said...

Hah! He's probably vowing to return as a monster snake for revenge.

When I was working everyday, about once a week between 8-9 I would see a coppperhead crossing the street. No, I never sped up, but if they are big enough to see from a car, they are big--about as thick as your arm in the body. Their heads and tales are tapered from the profile. Like a french baguette that has not been rolled evenly!

Once Herm (my cat) emerged from the brush with a young black snake doubled up and hanging out of each end of his mouth. We saved it. Maybe I have a snake sanctuary and do not know it!

Garvey Winegar was an outdoor writer in our Richmond paper. He had an article about the perils of being out post dusk and suggested that no one do so unless they had a mining helmet to see clearly the ground! I don't have one yet!