Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Little Levity


For those of you with nothing better to do, you can find this ad at Calculated Risk. One has to be careful with these ad. Roger Nusbaum had a very suggestive ad (buxom (as in surgically enhanced boobs about 4 standard deviations from the norm) saying that she liked d_ _ c k) but it was an ad for some trading website. Now I clicked on that ad to alert Roger. I did not click on the above ad (which is just a picture).

I'm at the age now where finding the name of my perfect lover is the least of my priorities. Now finding the name of the perfect chiropractor or canine trainer would be something that would interest me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are a bit less perplexed.

The market is going down, big time.

It's still in A down, of ABCDE correction.

C is where I'll short it till I'm out of money.