Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Pradeep over at Stockbee has tagged me (I also got a recipe chain mail this week--it must be that full moon!)

a) My Five Obsessions?

Sadly, I do not have 5 obsessions.

1. Reading and discussing an eclectic mix of stuff: classical literature, science, leadership, investing.....rarely non-fiction.
2. Cooking for guests--putting together menus that will delight them.
3. Pens and paper. I profess that I have paid more than $200 for a pen and I've paid an obscene amount for William Arthur stationery.

b) Five reasons why I blog.

Alas, I do not have five reasons here.

1. To become a more organized and disciplined thinker.
2. To revel in obsession 1, which was formerly just confined to conversation.
3. To provide a novice's point of view regarding the market, which is wholly under represented.
4. To avoid gnawing my leg off from boredom.


For the same reasons that I do not send chain mail and other things (call me ingracious), I'll not tag others.

No comments: