Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tim Wood's Market Wrap

I urge you to read Tim Wood's Market Wrap on FSO.

You can find it here: http://www.financialsense.com/Market/wrapup.htm (August 25 if you read this beyond the weekend).

I really enjoy reading TW's work on FSO and listening to his interviews on Saturday's. Frank Barbera is another technician I enjoy. What I like about these guys is that they come across as unbiased. You will hear them say "statistical probabilities based on my indicators"--opinion supported by the empiricism of their models. Are there models always right? NO. But they say so and move on.

Do visit FSO and read Martin Golberg's work, Frank B. and Tim W's work. You also know that I think that Henry C K Lieu is a wonderful commentator--he's very deep though, but it will cultivate your understanding of the financial/credit markets.

No comments: