Sunday, October 25, 2009

For no other reason but because I could.....

First, if you've not stopped by Michael Davey's, Centrifugal Deforest's blog, do stop by. You can find him here:

I see that he has some interesting picks, and some of them from the Chinese bone yard which you know that I love to pick through. I posted ORS, and he mentioned that he does not buy stocks less than $2 unless the market cap is higher. It made me wonder how of the Chinese ADR's, what was the relative market cap of particular issues.

Here are the top stocks that comprise 90% of the market cap of China stocks according to FINVIZ numbers (click to read!).


PTR and LFC are almost 70% of the entire Chinese ADR's market cap. Add CHA and ACH and you are almost at 80% with just 4 stocks.

Now....if you want the entire excel file, go to the 'Resources' tab at the top of the blog, and you can find it there.

No comments: