Saturday, October 03, 2009

Housekeeping

I will be on vacation over the next few days. My B/SIL rent a place at Hatteras each October, and they are generous in inviting us down. This pic is from 2006. This is one of my favorite pics that I've taken. I'll have a laptop, but a little break from the computer would not be a bad thing. The blogosphere will likely benefit from my yapping less over the next few days!

Though I mostly listen to classical music, I do love Alice in Chains. They've a new album out....Black Gives Way to Blue. My son, now 18, picked it up. I'm loving it--doing some album immersion.

Financial Sense On Line has an interview with Russell Napier (see hour 3). I listen to RN every chance I get. He's the author of Anatomy of a Bear--a book that I highly recommend. He was also interviewed by Jim Puplova on his book, and you can listen to that here.

In this interview you will hear a few things that will likely surprise you. I'm not going to give it away, because I'm strongly urging you to listen.

Lots of cross-currents in the market....don't get caught in the rip tide. I'm totally on the fence for this week.

2 comments:

Glenn_in_MA said...

truly awesome pic!

I can feel the cross-currents too but leaning bearish for intermediate-term...we'll see. A lot of the bullish talk just doesn't add up.

Leisa♠ said...

None of the bullish talk has added up, but I believe that until proven otherwise, the market will look for the positive. Earnings + guidance will be key.