Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Blogosphere

I suppose that I'm a voyeur at heart. I found a "Random Blog" site which I've placed under my info mosaic section. I managed to click on it a few dozen times before running into some sexual chicanery.

But I did find a website (that had a cycling snip from The Onion) that reminded me of a childhood story that is investment related. When I was about 5, I was riding my bicycle down the hill of the street that I lived on. My parents were watching. For some still unknown reason, I decided that it would be fun to show my parents that I could ride my bike with no hands (though until that moment I had never, ever done so). A face plant in the road and a few stitches provided the needed merit badge with reality.

Fast forward 41 years. I decided that it would be fun to show myself that I could trade options--I had been so successful with stocks, I could just turbo charge my results. Another face plant.

No comments: