Thursday, February 28, 2008

Institutional Investor Voyeur

I have a new feature for you called "Institutional Voyeurism" (IV). This will be a periodic installment of profiles in institutional ownership. Based solely on my whim you might see the following:

  • Sector breakdown percentage holdings by an institutional investor
  • New holdings by an institutional investor
  • Total holdings by an institutional investor
I'm a huge fan of the NASDAQ site

There's a wealth of information here, and if it is not on your stock research bookmarks, you may wish to include it. It reminds me that I should include it on my info mosaic!

My first entry into this IV category is Soros Fund Management's new positions as of 12.31.07. Why don't you take a look? You can find it here.

Please visit the link of the image above to see more by this artist.

No comments: