Saturday, February 16, 2008

Weekly Sector Spreadsheet

I have a short dog run to do today: Richmond to Fredericksburg. There are a few un-neutered males on this run. Hopefully it will be incident free. I don't plan on re-living another Huck incident.

Last night, my son and I watched 3:10 to Yuma. I thought it to be very well done--a movie with great action, terrific story line, interesting characters, complex relationships and wonderful acting. I like watching movies with my son (17). It is something that we've always enjoyed together. We did get Balls of Fury, which is one of those ridiculously stupid spoof movies with a few opportunities to laugh. But even when you are watching something like that with your son, it gives you something to talk about, and more than a laugh or two. Hey when they are 17 their Mom is not generally their first choice in entertainment buddies.

I have updated for you the weekly sectors for YTD, 1-3 and 6 mos. Below is the YTD. If you click on the image, you will be linked to a downloadable spreadsheet for the balance of the periods.

Also, if you've not already looked at my spreadsheet for all of the tickers organized by each of these sectors, I'll remind you of the link. In fact, I'll put it in my information mosaic. You can access it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leisa,
Reading your Valentine's day post and thinking I saw lump crab meat at Costco for about $16 a lb.
Fresh cooked dungeness for about the same but more labor for crab cakes. Maybe this will help next time? I hope so.

How did the dog run go? Intact males are fine if on the lead of someone with a bit of a clue or a true alpha pack leader. Those are seemingly rare in people. I'm typing this right now surrounded by eight dogs, two cats, all sleeping peacefully as is my wife. Ah...quiet. Hope it's peaceful there too.

Craig

Gemma Star said...

EIGHT dogs? And two cats?

Gosh, I'm jealous, Craig!

~ G/S

Leisa♠ said...

Hi Craig: Yes, I knew both BJ's and Costco would have it cheaper. Everything that I needed I could not get at one place, and Costco is a 40 minute one way drive. I bought at a local seafood store (B&B). In general, though, I find it distasteful to pay too much. I get more than 95% of the stuff we eat from warhehouse clubs. The price difference, as you note for the crap, is unbelievable and well worth the drive and the annual fee.

I've never had a problem with a dog until last a couple of weeks ago. Intact male, transporting with an in-heat female (unknown at the time) with the scent of another in-heat female from week prior.

He was still a good dog, just overly excited and in my front seat--though tethered to the suicide handles, he was wild. Wild. I did shake his collar and yell at him, and he quited for about a minute. Too much sex scents in the air.

See my post today on my dog run!