Thursday, February 07, 2008

Yahoo Information; Stupid Stock Tricks.

Most of the artwork that I'm showing here is available for sale. If you click on the image, you will be transported to the website. I don't get anything for putting them here, but if I'm going to use the image, I feel like I should allow folks to access the product!

In this post, I want to share with you two things. Thing 1: some YAHOO tools that you might find interesting. I've been posting the top leaders/laggards with the WSJ summary on a daily basis. However, for those of you with DNA strands with a strange twist (like mine), you will be able to get detailed summaries of the components of that. Why not take a look? Thing 2: A stupid stock trick.

YAHOO information. I was futzing around the site a bit more. I will say this....YAHOO has a very impressive industry site. I've shared with you before that they have a detailed industry list. Here's some items that I recommend that you click on and familiarize yourselves with.

Stupid Stock Trick. SYNL. I generally do not buy stocks ahead of earnings, but in this particular instance, I did not look at when they were reporting. That, my friends, is a stupid stock trick on its own. I bought SYNL yesterday. Just 100 shares. You'll see in a minute why it was important for only being 100 shares. Let me show you a 2 day chart.


This position was down as much as 37% today. I didn't sell. I didn't buy more. I did kick myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed!!!

I read daily & enjoy your blog though.

Vavoline6