Thursday, April 03, 2008

I've created....

a "New Stuff" element that will be the first thing that you will always see. It will include the Weekly Sector Spreadsheet (WSS) as well as some new stuff that I've included in the sidebar.

Gary K was in the hospital with TIA. He's back today, and I'm glad to hear his voice. TIA, while it doesn't cause lasting damage, is still a serious event. Very serious.

I'm feeling lazy today, and I'll not provide a blow by blow. He's not bearish, but he's not bullish. He is adding. I re-entered by DIA APR 130 calls.

MA is a leading stock but. . . . Watch V. Mentions ISRG. RIMM. He's worried about receivables. OI--close to breakout. FLS--held up well. Rails acting well. Volume not great. CSX strongest name in group.

Steel is breaking out, but volume not compelling. AKA Steel. Price Line....good so far; keep on watch list. American Movil...nice pattern. STT--take a look. Put these on your watch list. That is all that I want you to do. Semi's are trying to bottom. I don't trust the financials.

If the market is going to go higher; these are the leading names.

No comments: