Thursday, April 03, 2008

Your Eyes Do not Deceive You

I have to admit that I've some perfectionist tendencies; but there are many areas in my life where you would see no evidence of it! Yes, I was messing around some more with the blog. And, I'm more satisfied with the color scheme. Hopefully this satisfaction will last more than a week. I still have to monkey around with one thing: the link test in my posts. It does not show clearly that it is a link. I've not been able to get it to work without changing a host of other things. Almost there.... .please continue to bear with me with the changes. If you find any of the background or text colors too difficult to read, kindly advise. Thanks!

I did listen to the hearings. They were some of the more competent hearings that I've listened to.

Everyone is waiting for the jobs number tomorrow.

I uploaded the weekly sector information for you--look to the sidebar. As I write, I realize that I did NOT update the best/worst performers tab. I'll do that this weekend. I've been surprised by the strength in OIH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leisa

Yes the strength in OIH etc.. is odd.

I can't help but feel we are at a major threshold in the markets here - at least that is the way the market is trading.

So either:
(A)Big currency intervention that kicks in with the upcoming G7.
This would be US market positive.

(B) All the efforts have failed - and the crisis worsens - with a collapse in the US dollar.
This is what everyone keeps calling for.

(C) A "go for broke" misadventure by the Bush Admin in the Middle East.

or

(D) Bush Admin comes to it's senses and quits Mid East.

Since I am an optimist - I'll lean towards A or D.


--

Thinking of todays events and the hearing... I am reminded..

“Were it good, To set the exact wealth of all our states All at one cast? To set so rich a main On the NICE hazard of one doubtful hour? It were not good”

Shakespeare