Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Quick Thoughts

I was at the hospital most of the day today. My father was admitted to the hospital last evening. He had a high fever (104.5). His liver enzymes are not good. At least he is hungry and not in any pain. Of course, until they find the cause, they are not going to let him eat. Further, his fluid intake is limited. He's not happy on any front.

I've not much to offer but this....As the South American stocks are hot, I prepared for you the SA stocks that are listed on the NYSE, and included pictures. See the "New Stuff" tab.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

leisa- sorry to hear about your Dad...keep us posted...

2nd_ave

Gemma Star said...

I hope your Dad is better. Let us know.

~ G/S

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who passions to try revolutionary stuff. Right now I am constructing my personalized photovoltaic panels. I am making it all alone without the help of my men. I'm using the net as the only way to acheive that. I came across a very awesome website that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how accurate the information given there is. If some people over here who have experience with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I would extremely treasure it, cause I really like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.