Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Trustee Sales

Long-time readers will remember that from October 2006 through April 2007, I would provide a weekly report of Trustee sales in my area. Trustee sales for homes used to be about a handful if that. Now, these notices regularly cover two pages. Also, the note amounts became larger (I used a greater than $90K cut off and noted the percentages above and below that and the note dates became more recent. As the trend had asserted itself, I suspended my reporting.

I don't plan to resume reporting regularly, but I thought an update in order. As you can see the note dates are predominantly 2005 and later What also is notable, is that of all of these, only one of these notes is less than $90K. These total 33 and 97% are over $90K.



Here's one that I did from about a year ago (by week) that noted the number and the % over $90K.

No comments: