Saturday, April 21, 2007

Gorgeous Day

Today is a gorgeous Spring day. There's not a cloud in the sky and no humidity. It's one of those days that remind you of the great beauty in this world and the annual renewal of life that was previously dormant. Accordingly, it is a day to do rather than think.

My son spent the night at a friend's house. I put the top down on T-bird and turned the stereo up. It was a lovely drive with the dogwoods in full bloom.

I also pulled my camera out. These aren't great pictures, but I thought I would post them anyway. If you like the photos, do click on them to make them larger. There is some pretty detail that you might enjoy.

I visited my neighbor's son who is home from Tech. Three of the young women were in his classes; so he is feeling the loss pretty acutely. There will be no exams in his classes; and it is student's choice to keep current grade or come back to school and do work for extra credit to bolster the grade. That seems to be a fair way to handle it. I had to leave after Macy decided it would be fun to chase the baby goats.

I hope that you enjoy your day and do something that helps refresh your mind and renew your spirit.

No comments: