Friday, April 13, 2007

Special Sector updates A/O 041307

Here are my specialty sector updates. I'll try to do a better job of posting these each week. I find having these watch lists helpful. It builds a radar screen. I look at these each day, and I particularly read the news items. Occasionally I hit myself on the forehead and say "I could have had a V-8".

Over last weekend I spent a fair amount of time looking up the coal stocks. This is one of the few times that I was able to "get in" to the action. I never chase action--I still regret not chasing AKAM when it went from 18 to 25--(I'm pretty sure that is a pre-split price too). But, you cannot get them all.

I also picked upped some CSIQ @10.05 this week. I closed at $10.84. I found it on the "Halter Index". I'll make a watch list this weekend.

Happy weekend.






No comments: