Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Computer Goofiness

I was unable to get my computer to boot. I'm not sure what happened, if it were a disk going bad or software problems. But it has been hanging a bit recently.

Thankfully I was able to use my daughter's laptop to monitor the market. I'm not really active in the market except I have the following positions across various accounts:

HGRD
BAS
GDX
THE
MZZ
QID
Short XLC

My cash position is about 65%.

I'm reading John Bogles new book, The Little Book of Common Sense Investing. I'll write a review of it when I'm done. I also have Ken Fishers new book, and I'll post some comments about that as well when I'm done.

I want to start doing daily WSJ market snapshots. However, I do not have my Hypersnap software on this computer, so I cannot do so. Perhpas it will serve as a nice archive for you. I'm also going to move my trusee sales from Friday to Monday. I think that the volume on Monday's and Tuesday's is noticeable lower than on Friday, so I think that I'm skewing my sample.

Pray for my computer.

No comments: