Thursday, March 01, 2007

Gary K has called the top on February 27, 2007--Read his caveats!

As you know I follow Gary K. I consider him an honest market commentator--in the Bill Cara, Barry Ritholtz vein.

Unfortunately, the link to Business Talk Radio is goofy. Apparently they have been moving for the last two weeks. I've really wanted to hear Gary's comments. I sent through their website a query about where the heck are they. Gary answered....IMMEDIATELY.

But it is important to know his caveats

"We think a top is in. We do not know what it is going to lead to, we do not know how long it is going to last, we do not know what it will lead to. We are not telling you to sell, we are not telling you to short, we do not know how it is going to play out. Ladies and gentlemen, you have to decide for yourself what you need to do with your money. Could I be wrong. Yes. If I'm wrong, we will know in a few days. When I call a top we are never going to know if we are going to head into a bear market. But I do know it means to get more defensive and to play it as it goes."
"You don't know that you are in a bear until you break the 200 day moving average."

------------------------------
Thank you very much. I see that Gary has called a market top. That is what I'm looking for!
You guys are the best. Thank you for what you do for the average investor.
Leisa
-----Original Message-----
From: Aaronmatt@aol.com [mailto:Aaronmatt@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:06 AM
To: Leisa-VA@cox.net
Subject: Re: Question from TM Member

Here is a link that should, (I don't want to promise anything) archive the radio show until Business Talk Radio is back up and running in the next week. http://www.americanhydro.net/garykradio/garykradio.html
Gary
------------------------------------------

Here is Gary's response to my e-mail above
---------------------------------------------------------------

This is Gary...and do believe the top is in.
Gary Kaltbaum
President,
Kaltbaum & Associates
Host,
National Radio Show "Investor's Edge"
888-422-5559 fax # 407-648-1472
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do listen to his show at the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you, I started listening to Gary Kaultbaum.

I dropped it for a while (busy) so I'm very happy that you alerted us to what he's saying/thinking.