Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack

That toe that I stuck in the water a couple of weeks ago is feeling like piranha bait! At least I kept 1/2 part of my DUG, and I have some puts (AMMD, AIT, PSSI). But my UPW and SSO are not treating me well, and I'll need to make a decision tomorrow about keeping them or not. Huge daily swings (for good or naught) on a double inverse, hurt. I have to take the good with the bad, though, and they've helped more than they hurt.

I'm listening to Gary. He's through with his 'exploratory' and back to 100% cash.

We had a wonderful time with my B/SIL. I'll post some photos through Flickr, but here is the house that fell onto it's foundation--the creepiest thing about this photo is that without my knowing WHERE this house was, I told my husband "turn here". Twilight Zone indeed, as this is what we say within 45 seconds.

I made a mistake in my last post....IT IS NOT the home that was in Nights of Rodanthe--I misunderstood that the house in that movie was merely being used as a 'pointer'. Sorry.

My animals were joyful (euphorically so) to see my husband and I.

I did not read one word of the deflation articles. I needed a break, and I decided to be a GOOD guest rather than a nerd.

No comments: