Friday, March 21, 2008

Have you seen about 10 different headers today?

Yes, I was at it again. Idle legs are the devils workshop. I wanted a better blog header, so here we go. I like it, but if you think it sucks, I'd value your feedback. The bubbles are to give it a water feel! I also experimented with some other stuff on the test blog--most particularly with lists. For the amount of time that I've spent figuring this stuff out for myself, I could have taken a class. That would be too easy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the look, it is easy on the eye.

thanks, Bruce

Leisa♠ said...

Hi Bruce. Well, by your post time, I had removed the header that I had. It overwhelmed the sense of proportion.

russell1200 said...

What is that picture? Is it a seashell?

How does it fit in with perplexions?

TA Kitty of course likes anything in black.

We had a neighbor's orange furball of a cat "treed" onto our back porch by a different neighbors black lab. We have so many black labs in our neighborhood that I am not 100% which neighbor's it was.

I suppose you could derive some meaningful interrelation of oil to gold prices from all this, but I don't know if these fine animals follow the financial markets the way TA Kitty does. My guess is that it is more predictive of NCAA tournament results.

Leisa♠ said...

It is a very worn seashell. I took this picture down Hatteras. How it fits with perplexions? Ponder on whether we came from the sea!

Yes oil and gold--very perceptive. Now throw a few chicken bones...

March Madness..Ugh. I'm not basketball fan.

Leisa♠ said...

Russell--I looked at the original photo. It is actually a calcified and worn clam shell. See, the picture itself is a perpexion!