Sunday, March 09, 2008

A New Look!

Can you tell that I've had a bee in my bonnet? With my lack of mobility, I thought that I would take some time to learn more CSS stuff and work with Adobe Photoshop. It has been a frustrating process. As you can see, my entire information mosaic was lost. It was time to freshen that up anyway. But stil.....%$#%!^^

First, I have to give kudos to Amanda @ http://www.bloggerbuster.com/ This young woman has created a blog that really helps non-designing folks to add some interest to their blogs. If you have a blog and feel hemmed in by the formats, do visit Amanda's site.


I realize that this color scheme is a rather drastic departure from my previous blog style. Did you think that you had wandered into the wrong neighborhood? Kick off your shoes and grab a beer or your favorite beverage! The weather is getting warmer, and these images are those from the beach. Specifically these are from Cape Hateras. The background is stylized sand (from the picture with the shell-like rock, which I took).

I need to work on a couple of things. I'd appreciate your feedback, either nay or yeah. My project was as much a learning for me. And I wanted that learning to be good enough to not be embarrassed to publish the result.

Our power was out a good bit of the day yesterday. We had hellish winds. So I'm behind on my weekly sector report. I'll try to update that this evening. Otherwise, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your new digs look great!

Leisa♠ said...

R: Thanks for your feedback!