Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Sidebar

I've created ANOTHER new side bar. This one is for intraday thumbnail postings. You'll remember that I was working on my big Stock Charts symbol loading by sector. Well, those are very helpful to look at intraday. I will create and load these thumbnails periodically. Naturally they will be out of date fairly quickly, so I will likely keep the thumbnails for the week and then discard them weekly to keep the content there fresh.

Why don't you take a look at my newest post--one on Oil Service? I just posted the thumbnails about 20 minutes prior to the time of this posting.

I'm particularly happy today as DVR was upgraded. It is currently up 14% for which I'm quite happy. I'm holding this in my spec account.

Please let me know if you have any problems downloading the thumbnails. They are in excel, but you can get the viewer, or "preview" on line.

No comments: