Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kit Pics





It's hot. Why are you bothering us?
















My siblings may be hot and tired. Not me, but I need to wake up. I'll sit here a minute and get my wits about me.











I'm awake now, too. But it is too hot to play. I'm a little self conscious about my ears--so if you could just get my Betty Davis eyes, I'd be grateful.




Okay, I'm awake now, and I'm a wild, wild baby-- this heat ain't nuthin'!


These are kittens of my neighbor. They took their cat in to get neutered--it turned out she was pregnant. Six cute kittens. I'm getting a steel gray kitten, not shown here. I wished I had a better turn out of the pics--but it is about 100 degrees outside.

2 comments:

Gemma Star said...

Oh! What darling pictures!

There is hardly anything cuter than kittens, other than puppies, maybe, or other than bunnies, maybe, or other than ducklings, maybe, or other than....

Oh gosh! There's just nothing cuter than baby animals!

Thanks for the pixs!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Odd market action again...and again the 'lifting hand' feel to it.

Seems 1/2 of the traders are siding with the Fed's strong dollar talk - the other half still betting against them - and buying the metals/oil stocks even though the physical is down...

The combined action creating some 'green' so far today

Interesting to see Paulson mentioning the word 'intervention' ...hmmm

There's quite a few meetings going on - Fed has a special meeting on inflation this week - G7 meetings also -also Bankers are meeting on how to work out the derivatives CDO stuff

Also some stories ciculating about Asian banks selling Euros (probably to stop their rising currencies - since inflation is going bonkers in these countries)

BKX still red...

USD dollar looking better now

USD needs to hold its gains after all these pep talks IMO