Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Variations on a Theme

I've not picked up Photoshop since I completed my last overhaul of my blog. As long-time readers know, I went through several iterations prior to settling on the current theme. Here's another rendition of the other photo--not the original.


Here's the original. It is facing exactly due west. I spent a spring (you've seen these here) photographing some of these tree/sky contrasts. This is one of my favorites. Nothing special. I'm but an amateur, but the cause/effect is appealing to me--something we don't always see in the market!

Here it is again using a "glowing edges" like I did for my kitten (Andy Warhol in Leisa-land)


Here is "cutout"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Nice' work..

Leisa what kind of camera are you using?

Leisa♠ said...

NG, Thank you. You probably missed a couple of pics that I put up in the intervening time. I have an Olympus Digital Cameral (C-5060 Wide Zoom).

I still don't know how to use all of the features. The most difficult aspect of it is the delay. I know the digital SLR's do not have this "issue". I've enjoyed it, and the digital aspect means that I don't have to spend alot of money developing mistakes!