Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 Resolve

I managed to find a way to meld a couple of things together. As I mentioned, for my resolutions, I was going to create a balanced scorecard of sorts. Here it is.

As I was doing my cobweb cleaning, I ran across my Gelb book on Davinci and everyday genius--the seven principles which I shared with you. Also, I located my Tony Buzan Mind Map book. Today I looked for some freeware and found free mind mapping software. I found it very easy to use. Under each of these clouds, I'm developing more detail. Below is the blow up of "Body".



Creating my 2008 Resolve Mind Map helped me utilize the "Connessione" principle--using systems thinking to outline my resolve. I found this to be a very intuitive way to think about my "life"--and the natural components of it that require some attention. Anything requiring attention certainly deserves some thought and documentation. I plan on making this a "work in process" if you will. I may trim or add. You can see that I have a "Park" category, which is just that, a place to park "stuff".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

L-

Link to mind mapping freeware?

Gold LOOKS ready to break out here but volumes of last week give me a bit of pause. I think the ISM number will speak volumes. I have really nice gains since I sent over the chart.

Best,

Cat

Leisa♠ said...

http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Cat--Happy New Year to you. Above is the link. I really like this software. I just returned from court (son's driver's license grant), so I'm behind on "stock" news, but see the futures down from when I left. I missed the gold move, and I'm dithering now about what I want to do.

Leisa♠ said...

http://tinyurl.com/5qrd5

Here's the tiny in case it gets cut off.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I thought you followed me in on that! Either way you play it (aggressive: buy miners; conservative: hedge it with gold short) it should make you money. Sorry you missed it.

Sad Cat