Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Tribute to Mary's Beloved Mollie Mae Louise

I keep a subscription to Real Money, the 'RM' that I referred to in another post. James De Porre (Rev Shark) posts a column there. I've considered that column to be a terrific value add. Not just because Rev posts quality content centered on the psychological and technical aspects of the market, but also because of the wonderful bloggers that are generous with their opinions, trading insights and trades.

One such blogger who I admire is ML153--Mary. Mary, like many, courageously posts her trades. The good ones and the awry ones. She has wonderful insights into the energy area. Mary recently lost her beloved Yorshire Terrier, Mollie Mae Louise. In the online world, we build communities. There is certainly a community there of animal lovers. Naturally, I bore them with my transport stories, as I do here! Unfortunately, I'm not the intrepid trader, and I do not provide much of benefit. So here's my chance!

Recently, Mary had to make the difficult decision to euthanize sweet Mollie when the scales of her life tilted too cruelly toward pain. The grace of Molly's life was that it was brimming with love--her receiving it and giving it. I offered to post these photo's of Mary's beloved Mollie Mae Louise so that the blogger family at that site could see this ray of sweetness that so charmed our "Mary". I know that these pictures will charm each of you.

Molly, August 2006

Mollie flying


St . Patrick's Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, the photos charm. Thank Mary for letting you share them with us.