Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blog Stuff

The above is from Gloria Gaddis. It is titled: Glittering Winds.

As usual, I'm doing a transport today. I'm drinking coffee and waking up. Our favorite coffee is reminiscent of the stock market. : Chock full O'Nuts. Even if I had a Starbucks nearby, I would not spend money on coffee. We eat and drink in mostly!

As I mention to Russell in the comments section (who politely took me to task for some undone things), I became apostate in my use of his system. In fairness, though, as I went into my "quiet period" prior to coming out with my resolutions, I emerged realizing that I had fallen into a shameful state. More importantly, I emerged with renewed vigor to re-embrace those tenets of organization that served me so well. But along the way one collects debris (piles of books, papers, other "stuff" in need of 'something'). I'm clearing away debris!

I shared with you that one of the items on my "list"--and I'm really trying to ensure that the list is kept manageable--is to provide more value-added items to this blog. Part of that effort will be to come up with more structured elements (e.g. Barron's Lucky 13 each Friday, or a featured company not widely media-fied, but may be of note).

While I finished my project early, I now want to find a meaningful way to integrate that work into something useful. I'll be working on that. If you have suggestions about something that you'd like to see, I'd welcome hearing about them.

I'm off now to prep for my driving and tending duties.

No comments: